This course is our intro to CQB course and runs from 9 am through to 9 pm (21h00).
Airsoft and training guns are used in this course as the whole course is aimed at running the correct movements.
The night manoeuvres will help you understand how criminals can hide at night and successfully approach your home during an attack. It will give you new insight into the criminal attack happening at night. How to use light and dark at night.
Time is also spent on kit – personal kit like tac vests/bulletproofs as well as night vision and thermal imaging.
After this course, a student will have an understanding of basic CQB movements – 1 man, 2 man and 3 man – as well as moving around at night plus the correct utilisation of kit.
What Do I Need?
You can bring your carbine, handgun and personal kit like bulletproof, gloves and more. If you want advice on your own NV equipment, you are welcome to bring that along as well.
NO LIVE FIRING WILL BE DONE.
A basic understanding and proficiency of your handgun are needed.
No previous experience of CQB is required.
NOTE: – this is an intro course covering the basics
What to bring:
- Ensure you bring enough water and food/refreshments for the day. Stay hydrated.
- Licensed firearm in a holster, the holster you carry every day would be the best.
- Weapon Mounted Light (if you have) and handheld torch
- Magazines & mag pouch
- Tacvest & plates
- No rounds will be fired, only drills and dry runs on this course
- Warm jacket etc – it is at night so please take that into consideration
- Seeing that this is an EDC course, wear clothes and equipment that you typically carry or wear.
What Does It Cost?
This course will cost you R980 pp – and this includes a 1 year Fortis Club Membership worth R350.
For current Fortis Club Members, this course is R550 pp.
How Do I Register?
Simply complete the registration form below. Directions etc will be emailed to you after registration.
Please save this number should you need directions etc on the day 082 663 6005
NOTE – If you use a Gmail address, please check your spam or promotions folder.