Thank you for signing up!
Please ensure you read and understand the following info.
Seeing that we are working with a very large group of course participants, the chances of mistakes or communications errors do exist. We will do our utmost to ensure you do have all the info needed.
Should you wish to contact us, please do so via email only – email@example.com.
We are running multiple facets of our business and we are not always available via telephone and/or WhatsApp. We may be busy with operations or similar and you will not be answered timeously then. To ensure all enquiries are handled, please use the above email address.
Take note in the info session the section about missing sessions and refunds. Take note that no one-on-one sessions are available for anyone. No exceptions.
- If you’ve reached this page, this means that you have already paid for your first month (R850) and you have completed the registration form. This form is needed on our side to ensure we slot you into the correct group and procedure in our system. Thank you!
- This means that your spot IS CONFIRMED!!! Congratulations, and we look forward to meeting you!
- Depending on how long before you have registered, you will be receiving some emails from us before the beginning of the session. We will not be flooding you however with mails, just a gentle nod to ensure we are ready and running.
- Should anything change, we will notify you immediately. We are living in strange times with lockdowns etc and might have to move some stuff around. This is only in the utmost cases hopefully. But until anything changes, everything stays the same.
- Do check the mail that is sent to you upon successful completion of your registration form. If you don’t receive anything, do check your spam folder/junk folder (or in the case of Gmail – check your promotions folder). The mail might be hiding in there.
- If you have any questions do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert back to you.
- You will receive a final detailed mail 3 days before the session kicks off. Once you’ve registered, confirmed and paid, you are on the list. Once a team is filled up, we close registrations.
- Do check the info below re your first session
That is that! You are ready to kick it off, so start working on the fitness in the meantime. Push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, jogging – the normal kind of thing.
Looking forward to meeting you!!
Some info re prepping for your first session.
Even though you may be a skilled shooter, we will be doing a benchmark session on day 1 – this is so that we can have a benchmark to take forward as we progress, but also to ensure the instructors see how everyone is handling their firearms. We need to ensure safety at all times, therefore a session like this is of paramount importance.
You will also do a fitness benchmark on day 1. Same as above, the idea behind the course is to ensure your growth in the next 12 months.
Therefore, we use these benchmarks to ensure we progress with each individual. The aim of the course is to grow the individual, to enable them to be prepared to defend themselves and their loved ones, so growth is our key focus. In all areas.
For day 1 you will need
- own licensed handgun plus 1 mag
- 75 rounds
- hat, sunscreen, closed shoes, range clothes
- eyes and ears (we do supply these if you don’t have them)
- enough water/fluids – the days are full and long on Lone Operator and you get tired. The day starts at 7h30 and ends at around 17h00.
- food/snacks to keep going – take note – we don’t do formal lunch breaks, so if you do get an opportunity, throw some scoff down your neck and take water throughout to stay fed and hydrated throughout. Something like nuts and biltong works a charm.
We will also do a fitness benchmark – why? As you go through this course you will understand why we focus on fitness – keep in mind this course is aimed at defending yourself, it is not a fun shooting event. So the whole focus is driven to that.
The fitness benchmark is NOT to disqualify you, but once again a benchmark to be used in evaluations.
So you can show up in PT clothing and dress into range clothing afterwards.
You will be doing
- a 2,4km run
- 2 minutes of situps – to exhaustion
- 1 minute of push-ups – to exhaustion (iow your own max)
- pull-ups – to exhaustion
- 10 x 25m shuttle runs
In the meantime, have a look at this video (a taste of where we go with this course)