Low Light And No Light Self Defence
Gear And Tactics To Protect You In The Dark
Criminal attacks tend to escalate at night, leaving you at a disadvantage. We will be hosting the following low light/no light shooting courses during the month of October/November. Book your spot now to ensure you stay up to date on how to fight in the dark.
NOTE – these are all firearm related courses so you will need your own licensed handgun plus a handheld torch – have a look at the Speras torches for nice discounted offers. www.geardo.co.za
1 Year Free Fortis Club Membership (value R350)
Free Home Defence Video Course (value R350)
Courses are R850 pp
WHEN AND WHERE
Joint the Fortis Team at any one of these venues or dates below.
- 16 October 2021 – Secunda – Jacques Alberts 1834 Tactical
- 16 October 2021 – Rooikraal – Shalto Schoeman Raven Strategic Defence
- 16 October 2021 – Valsbaai Capetown – Gideon Joubert Paratus
- 22 October 2021 – SWAT Pretoria – Angus de Jager Techtrix Tactical Solutions
- 29 October – Eeufees Pretoria – Roux Wildenboer Fortis Group
- 6 November – Out There – Pta East – Mark Human Multidimensional Warriors
Book Now – Complete the Registration Form
Sorry, Fully Booked!
Low Light Defence Gear
Attacks at night and in low light conditions will often catch you unawares. It is not only necessary to have the correct kit and equipment, but also the correct training.
October month is low light no light month at Fortis, and we aim to bring you tried and tested equipment, information as well as training to ensure you are fully equipped to defend yourself and your loved ones in case of attacks in these conditions.
Have a look at the flashlights, trail cams, night vision and even the radar equipment we offer here. And very important, book your spot on one of our low light courses to ensure you get the trigger time with the right equipment.